Report A Maintenance Problem

Report A Maintenance Problem

Welcome! Here’s where you can request a public works maintenance service. We appreciate your request and thank you for being our “eyes and ears” in the Malonga Casquelourd Center .

Submit requests online at : report problem here!

This web site is for NON-EMERGENCY services only! For potential emergency situations, please call (510) 615-5566.

Report A Problem
To submit your service request, follow these five simple steps:
Step 1 – Select the type of service request.
Step 2 – Answer a few questions about your request, just to be sure we’re clear.
Step 3 – Enter the location of your service request.
Step 4 – Enter your contact information.
Step 5 – Enter any additional comments, verify the information you entered and submit the service request.

After you submit your request, you will receive a Service Request ID. Input this ID number in the form below so that MCCA management can followup with your service requests to ensure your requests are completed! We need it to check on the status of your request.

You may submit a Service Request online, by phone, by email or by mobile app.
Phone: Call (510) 615-5566
Mobile App: SeeClickFix